Let's try something new
Over the past three years of putting on Comedy Hack Day we've had countless requests to bring CHD to your city. Yes, even yours! Unfortunately the highly annoying limitations of “space” and “time” prevented us from fulfilling those requests. Instead of leaving it at that, we decided to open up Comedy Hack Day and let you organize your own version of the event.
The first of these experiments is going to take place in one of our favorite cities Chicago on Saturday and Sunday, October 3-4, 2015.
Visit chdchi.org for additional info and updates
CHD Chicago is organized independently—with a little bit of guidance from us—by the bright, mostly smiling faces you see below (and also the rest of their non-face parts).
Kristen Toomey is one of the fastest-rising comedians in her hometown of Chicago. She is smart, quick witted and brutally honest. @KristenToomey
FULL CHD SCHEDULE
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3
- Show up at the Cards Against Humanity office (1917 N Elston Ave) for bagels and coffee
- Morning: We introduce ourselves and pitch ideas. Teams form.
- Afternoon: We get crackin’ making stuff.
- Night: The crackin’ continues, with beer.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4
- Morning: We resume work and also there's breakfast.
- Afternoon: Finish up the hacking, start working on your presentations.
- Night: We move to the Cards Against Humanity Theater. Guests join us, there are presentations in front of cool judges, and one of you is declared a winner.